Our specialists take concepts from 3-D models to working drawings in days–not weeks. IMT Forge has a quick turnaround of both the quoting process and the design function sets us apart and keeps us ahead of the competition.
IMT Forge keeps an inventory of die-block material on hand and prepped in multiple sizes to be ready for last-minute requirements. Careful die design can produce a forging close to the final shape and dimensions of the part, significantly reducing machining costs. We can even adapt existing tooling.
(1) Haas VF-8 Vertical Machining Center
(2) Haas EC-1600 Horizontal Machining Center
(1) Mazak Slat Turn 50N Lathe
(1) 28” x 120” Cincinnati Hydro-Tel duplicating milling machine.
(1) 16″ x 30″ Cincinnati Hydro-Tel duplicating milling machines.
(4) 28″ x 60″ Cincinnati Hydro-Tel duplicating milling machines.
Vertical Turret Lathes:
(1) 56″ (68″ swing) Bullard Dynatrol VTL w/Scan-O-Matic tracer.
(1) 50″ (54″ swing) Bullard VTL.
(1) 44″ x 84″ Monarch Lathe w/ Scan-O-Matic.
(1) 47″ x 204″ LeBlond Lathe.
(1) 30″ x 48″ Monarch Lathe.
(1) 20″ x 82″ LeBlond Lathe.
(1) Carlton radial drill – 90″ arm on 17″ column.
(1) American radial drill – 70″ arm on 14″ column.
(1) 24″ Do All die steel cut-off saw.
(1) 36″ Do All contour sawing machine.
(1) 10″ x 30″ Do All surface grinder.
(1) 3″ Oliver drill grinder.
(1) Cincinnati Monoset tool grinder.
Numerous gas and arc welders, bench and pedestal grinders, die polish equipment, etc.