HAMMERS & PRESSES DON’T MAKE OUR PARTS. PEOPLE DO.
Welland Forge takes its name from the city of Welland, Ontario, where it is located on an eleven-acre site. The operation was established in 1965 and its manufacturing facilities are housed in a modern building with 127,000 square feet under roof.
- Custom forgings serving: Truck & Trailer, Mining, Oil & Gas, Lifting Products.
- 4 Mechanical forging presses (rated 500 to 5,000 tons.) / Induction heating.
- 3 Double-acting Power Hammers (rated 2,000 to 5,000 lbs.)
- 2 Gravity-drop Hammers (rated 4,000 to 6,000 lbs.)
- Flexible run sizes of 500-20,000.
- Weight up to 90 pounds.
- Range of materials (carbon, alloy, stainless and aluminum).
- We supply a complete range from as-forged to finished part. (Including Heat Treating & Machining.)