Clifford-Jacobs Forging, located in Champaign, Illinois has been the industry standard for quality, performance, craftsmanship, and customer service since its 1919 founding. Situated on 33 acres, the facility has 128,000 square feet under roof. Our forgings help the leading industrial brands.
- Custom forgings serving: Aerospace, Mining, Oil & Gas, Defense.
- In-house forging design and engineering (Modeling, Simulation, Process Control, Digital Inspection).
- 10 Double-acting Power Hammers (rated from 1,500 to 25,000 lbs.)
- Two heat treat furnaces.
- Multiple CNC machining centers (tooling and product machining).
- Flexible run sizes of 5 to 1000+ pieces.
- Weight up to 800 pounds.
- Length up to 50 inches.
- Diameter up to 30 inches.
- Range of materials (carbon, alloy, stainless, and nickel based steels, aluminum and titanium).
- Can supply a complete product from as-forged to finished part. (Heat Treating, Magnetic Particle Inspection & Machining.)
INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS: